AT Plant Services Ltd (ATP) provides a reliable, efficient service for companies operating in the road construction industry. ATP was established in 2003 by a Bitelli trained engineer with over 20 years experience with servicing, maintaining and overhauling road construction equipment. Reliability and motivation to provide an excellent, value for money service are the organisations objectives.
ATP understands that suppliers can make all the difference to how smoothly your business runs. Our aim is to ensure we are a supplier you can both trust and rely on, delivering quality work and products at a reasonable price.
ATP can provide:
- Road ConstructionPaver Hire
- Paver Sales (refurbished and re-sprayed)
- Roller Sales
- Repairs or overhauls to damaged equipment
- Managing interaction with loss adjusters
- Paver modifications to current specification
- Paver repairs
- Paving equipment servicing
- 24/7 Break down cover
- On site standby cover
- Loan of replacement equipment for planned maintenance
- Experienced service and field engineers
- Fully equipped workshop with a secure equipment storage yard
(protected by onsite manned security cameras)
- A wide range of competitively priced parts:
– stocked at the workshop
– stocked in break down vehicles.
If you are interested in finding out more please get in touch with us either by calling:
01925 818 685 to speak to office administration and accounts staff
07970 318 410 to speak to Aidan Taaffe – Lead Engineer